|ESPN Sportsnation Poll: Swinney or Spurrier?|
|Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:15 PM-||
Which coach has the upper hand in the Clemson-South Carolina rivalry?
So who has the upper-hand?
Andrea Adelson debated this topic with SEC blogger Chris Low, writing this about Swinney:
Here is where Swinney has the upper hand: in the championships column. In fact, you could argue that Swinney has done more for the Tigers in a shorter period of time. Clemson goes into its game against South Carolina on Saturday with a higher ranking and a better record.
Chris says of Spurrier:
I realize for ACC fans that this may be a bit too much football talk with basketball season already under way, but comparing Spurrier to Swinney is akin to comparing Augusta National to your standard country club course.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll