|ESPN Sportsnation Poll: Swinney or Spurrier?|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 21, 2012 4:15 PM||
Which coach has the upper hand in the Clemson-South Carolina rivalry?
So who has the upper-hand?
Andrea Adelson debated this topic with SEC blogger Chris Low, writing this about Swinney:
Here is where Swinney has the upper hand: in the championships column. In fact, you could argue that Swinney has done more for the Tigers in a shorter period of time. Clemson goes into its game against South Carolina on Saturday with a higher ranking and a better record.
Chris says of Spurrier:
I realize for ACC fans that this may be a bit too much football talk with basketball season already under way, but comparing Spurrier to Swinney is akin to comparing Augusta National to your standard country club course.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers