|Breeland to miss SCar game|
|Wednesday, November 21, 2012 11:04 AM-||
Dabo Swinney said on Wednesday that corner back Bashaud BreelandBashaud Breeland
RS So. Cornerback
#17 6-0, 195
View Full Profile is out for this week's game against South Carolina with an abdominal injury. Clemson is thin in the secondary with corner back Darius RobinsonDarius Robinson
#21 5-10, 175
College Park, GA
View Full Profile also out with a season ending ankle injury versus Virginia Tech.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson