TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|What to watch in the ACC: Week 13|
3. Can Clemson's offense keep up its hot streak? If Clemson has any shot at beating South Carolina for the first time in four years, it is going to need to rely on its outstanding players on offense to have a better showing than last season. The Gamecocks' defense dominated, and Clemson scored only 13 points. Clemson is much better offensively this season, and so is quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, who had eight total touchdowns last week. Key injury to watch: South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney missed last week with a foot injury and should be ready to play.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!