TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|What to watch in the ACC: Week 13|
|Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:18 AM-||
3. Can Clemson's offense keep up its hot streak? If Clemson has any shot at beating South Carolina for the first time in four years, it is going to need to rely on its outstanding players on offense to have a better showing than last season. The Gamecocks' defense dominated, and Clemson scored only 13 points. Clemson is much better offensively this season, and so is quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, who had eight total touchdowns last week. Key injury to watch: South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney missed last week with a foot injury and should be ready to play.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama