|What to watch in the ACC: Week 13|
|Wednesday, November 21, 2012 10:18 AM-||
3. Can Clemson's offense keep up its hot streak? If Clemson has any shot at beating South Carolina for the first time in four years, it is going to need to rely on its outstanding players on offense to have a better showing than last season. The Gamecocks' defense dominated, and Clemson scored only 13 points. Clemson is much better offensively this season, and so is quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, who had eight total touchdowns last week. Key injury to watch: South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney missed last week with a foot injury and should be ready to play.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits