|BCS announces teams still under consideration|
The champions from the six conferences which receive automatic spots in the BCS games have not been determined. The following is a list of teams still contending for their conferences' automatic berths:
ACC: Florida State, Georgia Tech
Big East: Louisville, Rutgers
Big Ten: Michigan, Nebraska, Wisconsin
Big 12: Kansas State, Oklahoma, Texas
Pac-12: Oregon, Stanford, UCLA
SEC: Alabama, Georgia, LSU, Texas A&M
In addition to those teams, the pool of teams remaining under consideration also includes (in alphabetical order): Boise State, Clemson, Florida, Kent State, Notre Dame, Oklahoma State, Oregon State and South Carolina.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars