TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|Upset watch: Week 13|
|Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:22 PM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
2. No. 12 South Carolina (9-2, 6-2 SEC) at No. 11 Clemson (10-1, 7-1 ACC): There are plenty of plotlines in this one, including Dabo Swinney vs. Steve Spurrier, the Gamecocks’ defense against Clemson’s high-flying offense, how South Carolina will fare without Marcus Lattimore, and if Clemson’s defense can show improvement against the best opponent it will have faced since Sept. 22 at FSU. Clemson has lost three straight in this series, but will have home field advantage and a possible at-large BCS bid at stake.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama