|Upset watch: Week 13|
|Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:22 PM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
2. No. 12 South Carolina (9-2, 6-2 SEC) at No. 11 Clemson (10-1, 7-1 ACC): There are plenty of plotlines in this one, including Dabo Swinney vs. Steve Spurrier, the Gamecocks’ defense against Clemson’s high-flying offense, how South Carolina will fare without Marcus Lattimore, and if Clemson’s defense can show improvement against the best opponent it will have faced since Sept. 22 at FSU. Clemson has lost three straight in this series, but will have home field advantage and a possible at-large BCS bid at stake.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament