|Upset watch: Week 13|
|Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:22 PM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
2. No. 12 South Carolina (9-2, 6-2 SEC) at No. 11 Clemson (10-1, 7-1 ACC): There are plenty of plotlines in this one, including Dabo Swinney vs. Steve Spurrier, the Gamecocks’ defense against Clemson’s high-flying offense, how South Carolina will fare without Marcus Lattimore, and if Clemson’s defense can show improvement against the best opponent it will have faced since Sept. 22 at FSU. Clemson has lost three straight in this series, but will have home field advantage and a possible at-large BCS bid at stake.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect