|Upset watch: Week 13|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 4:22 PM||
2. No. 12 South Carolina (9-2, 6-2 SEC) at No. 11 Clemson (10-1, 7-1 ACC): There are plenty of plotlines in this one, including Dabo Swinney vs. Steve Spurrier, the Gamecocks’ defense against Clemson’s high-flying offense, how South Carolina will fare without Marcus Lattimore, and if Clemson’s defense can show improvement against the best opponent it will have faced since Sept. 22 at FSU. Clemson has lost three straight in this series, but will have home field advantage and a possible at-large BCS bid at stake.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure