|Dabo Swinney on Spurrier|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, November 20, 2012 11:25 AM||
Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile was asked during his Tuesday media conference about South Carolina head coach, Steve Spurrier's jabs at him.
Swinney on Spurrier: It's not about me and coach Spurrier, it's about the game. Dabo says he'll always defend himself and his program, but says his focus is "100 percent on Clemson."
Swinny also said, "I think he [Spurrier] just likes to stir it up every now and then."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Swinney announces QB starter for Georgia St
- Swinney on if Watson will play against the Gamecocks
- Watson, Beasley injury updates
- Swinney still waiting on MRI for Watson's knee
- ESPN declares 6-day hold for Clemson-SC game
- Swinney on Watson's injury
- CBSSports.com Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Spurrier promises to stop trolling Clemson fans...for a couple weeks
- Chad Morris talks about chances Deshaun Watson plays in short term