|Dabo on relationship with Spurrier|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, November 18, 2012 6:22 PM||
Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile responded to a question about his relationship with South Carolina's Steve Spurrier.
"Whenever I am around him, it has been very cordial. It is not about me or Coach Spurrier. It is all about the players."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Tajh Boyd scheduled to workout for a NFL team
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Former Clemson Two-Sport Star passes away
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains