|Sunday Injury Update|
|Sunday, November 18, 2012 6:19 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his Sunday media teleconference that the only one "that is doubtful is [Bashaud] Breeland and the rest are good to go."
He also said that,"we are pretty healthy. We have some guys that have some aches and pain but as a group we have been fortunate. We are in pretty good shape for being 11 games in."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson named regional host for 2016 NCAA Baseball Tournament
- Ben Boulware trolls FSU after Clemson wins ACC Title
- ACC Baseball Championship moved up due to forecast
- WATCH: Clemson celebrates 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- WATCH: Analyst says Watson is NOT a Top 5 QB for 2017 NFL Draft
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Clemson to open NCAA Tournament at home against Western Carolina
- Clemson baseball earns No.7 National Seed in NCAA Tournament
- Clemson NCAA Regional bracket and game times
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball