|Sunday Injury Update|
|Sunday, November 18, 2012 6:19 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said during his Sunday media teleconference that the only one "that is doubtful is [Bashaud] Breeland and the rest are good to go."
He also said that,"we are pretty healthy. We have some guys that have some aches and pain but as a group we have been fortunate. We are in pretty good shape for being 11 games in."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama