|What we learned in the ACC: Week 12|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, November 18, 2012 10:57 AM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
2. Florida State and Clemson clinched a share of the Atlantic Division: With FSU’s win over Maryland, the Noles guaranteed themselves a spot in the Dec. 1 ACC Championship Game in Charlotte, N.C. Clemson’s win over NC State guaranteed the Tigers a share of the Atlantic Division title. The head-to-head results are used in tiebreaker scenarios, so even though FSU beat Clemson, technically they share the division title.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man