TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|What we learned in the ACC: Week 12|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
2. Florida State and Clemson clinched a share of the Atlantic Division: With FSU’s win over Maryland, the Noles guaranteed themselves a spot in the Dec. 1 ACC Championship Game in Charlotte, N.C. Clemson’s win over NC State guaranteed the Tigers a share of the Atlantic Division title. The head-to-head results are used in tiebreaker scenarios, so even though FSU beat Clemson, technically they share the division title.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State