TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|What we learned in the ACC: Week 12|
|Sunday, November 18, 2012 10:57 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
2. Florida State and Clemson clinched a share of the Atlantic Division: With FSU’s win over Maryland, the Noles guaranteed themselves a spot in the Dec. 1 ACC Championship Game in Charlotte, N.C. Clemson’s win over NC State guaranteed the Tigers a share of the Atlantic Division title. The head-to-head results are used in tiebreaker scenarios, so even though FSU beat Clemson, technically they share the division title.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates the injury status of Gallman, Renfrow
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Wayne Gallman injury update
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: The Tigers does viral dance "JuJu on Dat Beat"
- Clemson to enforce safety measures after football games
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson's locker room celebration after OT win
- ESPN: Clemson's narrow win raises red flags