|What we learned in the ACC: Week 12|
|Sunday, November 18, 2012 10:57 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
2. Florida State and Clemson clinched a share of the Atlantic Division: With FSU’s win over Maryland, the Noles guaranteed themselves a spot in the Dec. 1 ACC Championship Game in Charlotte, N.C. Clemson’s win over NC State guaranteed the Tigers a share of the Atlantic Division title. The head-to-head results are used in tiebreaker scenarios, so even though FSU beat Clemson, technically they share the division title.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson