|Ricky Sapp happy for opportunity|
|Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:02 AM-||
In waiving Maybin, the team is giving Sapp a chance to showcase his talents. Sapp, a second-year linebacker out of Clemson, played in just his first game of the year Sunday after being on the practice squad for most of the year. He had one assisted tackle and played 13 defensive snaps.
"I'm just happy for the opportunity," Sapp said. "Definitely glad to be here. I'm so thankful that Rex and (GM) Mike (Tannenbaum) gave me this opportunity and chance and I'm just going to take it and run with it and try to help the team as much as possible."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft