|Ricky Sapp happy for opportunity|
|Thursday, November 15, 2012 10:02 AM-||
In waiving Maybin, the team is giving Sapp a chance to showcase his talents. Sapp, a second-year linebacker out of Clemson, played in just his first game of the year Sunday after being on the practice squad for most of the year. He had one assisted tackle and played 13 defensive snaps.
"I'm just happy for the opportunity," Sapp said. "Definitely glad to be here. I'm so thankful that Rex and (GM) Mike (Tannenbaum) gave me this opportunity and chance and I'm just going to take it and run with it and try to help the team as much as possible."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Latest NCAA Regional projection for Clemson Baseball
- Schmidt leads Tigers to series win over Irish
- Clemson earns 6th seed in 2016 ACC Baseball Championship
- Former Clemson safety signs contract with Colts