TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|ACC predictions: Week 12|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Clemson 38, NC State 17: This game was on this week’s upset watch, but it was No. 3 because it’s the least likely to happen. Clemson should handle this test with ease. Here’s your KOD, Tigers: Not. Even. Close. NC State will have at least two turnovers, Mike Glennon will struggle, and Clemson’s offense will wear the Wolfpack out. Coach Dabo Swinney said NC State embarrassed his program last year. Don’t think they won’t remember that.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars