|Phil Steele's Clemson-NCSU prediction|
|Wednesday, November 14, 2012 9:46 PM-||
Last year NCSt was in a good situation as CU had just wrapped up the ACC Atlantic Title and rested Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile while the Pack needed a win for a bowl. NCSt led 37-6 and CU got a td with 1:22 left. CU is playing with legit revenge as they had won 7 in a row in the series prior. The Tigers destroyed a depleted MD squad 45-10 last week as they forced three 1H TO’s and piled up 27-10 FD and 436-180 yard edges in an easy win. QB Boyd has moved up to #2 FBS pass (294, 68%, 28-9). The Pack got their 6th win to secure a bowl by beating Wake 37-6. NCSt led 17-6 at halftime before returning the 2H KO 100 yards for a td and coasted with 26-9 FD and 428-185 yard edges. QB Glennon (291 ypg, 57%, 22-13) rebounded from last week’s rough outing vs Virginia. Clemson does have the huge rivalry game vs South Carolina on deck and may be peeking ahead but this should still be a DD win.
PHIL’S FORECAST: CLEMSON 45 NC STATE 31
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots