|ESPN: Revenge factor? Not for Clemson|
|Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:05 PM-||
Where Clemson has been more consistent than ever, that is not the case for the Wolfpack. This is a group that got torched by a Tennessee team winless in SEC play; then took down then-No. 3 Florida State; then lost badly to a Virginia team in the midst of a six-game losing streak.
The Wolfpack are certainly capable of winning this game, the way they did a season ago.
"I don't think that this team will be intimidated or afraid to let everything go in this football game," coach Tom O'Brien said. "We're in a situation [where] we've got a lot to play for, and you always want to be challenged. If Clemson's the best or near the best in the conference, let's go see what we can do."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Swinney confirms ACL injury for Clemson WR and other injuries
- College GameDay hints at Louisville vs. Clemson
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- ACC announces game times and TV networks
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Georgia Tech
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech