|ESPN: Revenge factor? Not for Clemson|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:05 PM||
Where Clemson has been more consistent than ever, that is not the case for the Wolfpack. This is a group that got torched by a Tennessee team winless in SEC play; then took down then-No. 3 Florida State; then lost badly to a Virginia team in the midst of a six-game losing streak.
The Wolfpack are certainly capable of winning this game, the way they did a season ago.
"I don't think that this team will be intimidated or afraid to let everything go in this football game," coach Tom O'Brien said. "We're in a situation [where] we've got a lot to play for, and you always want to be challenged. If Clemson's the best or near the best in the conference, let's go see what we can do."
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Swinney statement on Watson surgery, Oklahoma
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Mel Kiper's take on Vic Beasley
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains