|ESPN: Revenge factor? Not for Clemson|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:05 PM||
Where Clemson has been more consistent than ever, that is not the case for the Wolfpack. This is a group that got torched by a Tennessee team winless in SEC play; then took down then-No. 3 Florida State; then lost badly to a Virginia team in the midst of a six-game losing streak.
The Wolfpack are certainly capable of winning this game, the way they did a season ago.
"I don't think that this team will be intimidated or afraid to let everything go in this football game," coach Tom O'Brien said. "We're in a situation [where] we've got a lot to play for, and you always want to be challenged. If Clemson's the best or near the best in the conference, let's go see what we can do."
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking