|ESPN: Revenge factor? Not for Clemson|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:05 PM||
Where Clemson has been more consistent than ever, that is not the case for the Wolfpack. This is a group that got torched by a Tennessee team winless in SEC play; then took down then-No. 3 Florida State; then lost badly to a Virginia team in the midst of a six-game losing streak.
The Wolfpack are certainly capable of winning this game, the way they did a season ago.
"I don't think that this team will be intimidated or afraid to let everything go in this football game," coach Tom O'Brien said. "We're in a situation [where] we've got a lot to play for, and you always want to be challenged. If Clemson's the best or near the best in the conference, let's go see what we can do."
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach
- Garry Peters' NFL combine update
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB