|ACC race update: Week 12|
|Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:06 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Florida State can clinch a berth in the Dr Pepper ACC Championship game with a win at Maryland (12 p.m. ET, ESPNU).
If Florida State loses, Clemson can win the Atlantic Division title with a win over NC State in Death Valley.
North Carolina complicates things. Though ineligible for the ACC title and postseason play, North Carolina’s results and records still figure into the league’s tiebreaker computations, which first take into account overall conference record; then head-to-head competition; divisional record; and wins against the top-ranked teams in the division. Should there be a three-way tie with Miami, UNC and Georgia Tech, Miami would win.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson drops in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- POTD: Ben Boulware Halloween Costume
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama