|ACC race update: Week 12|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:06 AM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Florida State can clinch a berth in the Dr Pepper ACC Championship game with a win at Maryland (12 p.m. ET, ESPNU).
If Florida State loses, Clemson can win the Atlantic Division title with a win over NC State in Death Valley.
North Carolina complicates things. Though ineligible for the ACC title and postseason play, North Carolina’s results and records still figure into the league’s tiebreaker computations, which first take into account overall conference record; then head-to-head competition; divisional record; and wins against the top-ranked teams in the division. Should there be a three-way tie with Miami, UNC and Georgia Tech, Miami would win.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released