|ACC race update: Week 12|
|Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:06 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Florida State can clinch a berth in the Dr Pepper ACC Championship game with a win at Maryland (12 p.m. ET, ESPNU).
If Florida State loses, Clemson can win the Atlantic Division title with a win over NC State in Death Valley.
North Carolina complicates things. Though ineligible for the ACC title and postseason play, North Carolina’s results and records still figure into the league’s tiebreaker computations, which first take into account overall conference record; then head-to-head competition; divisional record; and wins against the top-ranked teams in the division. Should there be a three-way tie with Miami, UNC and Georgia Tech, Miami would win.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks