|ACC race update: Week 12|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:06 AM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Florida State can clinch a berth in the Dr Pepper ACC Championship game with a win at Maryland (12 p.m. ET, ESPNU).
If Florida State loses, Clemson can win the Atlantic Division title with a win over NC State in Death Valley.
North Carolina complicates things. Though ineligible for the ACC title and postseason play, North Carolina’s results and records still figure into the league’s tiebreaker computations, which first take into account overall conference record; then head-to-head competition; divisional record; and wins against the top-ranked teams in the division. Should there be a three-way tie with Miami, UNC and Georgia Tech, Miami would win.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"