|ACC race update: Week 12|
|Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:06 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
Florida State can clinch a berth in the Dr Pepper ACC Championship game with a win at Maryland (12 p.m. ET, ESPNU).
If Florida State loses, Clemson can win the Atlantic Division title with a win over NC State in Death Valley.
North Carolina complicates things. Though ineligible for the ACC title and postseason play, North Carolina’s results and records still figure into the league’s tiebreaker computations, which first take into account overall conference record; then head-to-head competition; divisional record; and wins against the top-ranked teams in the division. Should there be a three-way tie with Miami, UNC and Georgia Tech, Miami would win.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament