|ACC upset watch: Week 12|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:06 PM||
3. NC State at No. 11 Clemson: NC State’s 37-13 win last year in Raleigh snapped a seven-game Clemson winning streak in the series, but the Pack haven’t won in Death Valley since 2002. The quarterbacks will take center stage in this game, and both Clemson’s Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and NC State’s Mike Glennon are coming off impressive performances. The pressure is on Clemson to win out, as the program is penciled in for the Allstate Sugar Bowl, but a win in Death Valley would go a long way in silencing coach Tom O’Brien’s critics. O’Brien has been known for closing strong, and in yet another fickle year for NC State, it wouldn’t be out of character for the Pack to lose to Virginia and win at Death Valley in the same month. In fact, some might even expect it.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: New Chrome Orange Helmets for Clemson?
- Stoudt signs free agent contract
- Grady Jarrett's house burns down during draft
- ESPN Bowl Projections for Clemson
- Humphries signs a free agent deal
- Clemson, Tennessee battle over who is 'WRU'
- WATCH: Beasley's mom sends heartfelt message to her son
- Photo: Nancy O'Dell wears Clemson shirt on TV
- Clemson ranked in Top 10 of ESPN's Too-Early Top 25
- Steward drafted #188 overall in 2015 NFL Draft