|ACC upset watch: Week 12|
|Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:06 PM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
3. NC State at No. 11 Clemson: NC State’s 37-13 win last year in Raleigh snapped a seven-game Clemson winning streak in the series, but the Pack haven’t won in Death Valley since 2002. The quarterbacks will take center stage in this game, and both Clemson’s Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and NC State’s Mike Glennon are coming off impressive performances. The pressure is on Clemson to win out, as the program is penciled in for the Allstate Sugar Bowl, but a win in Death Valley would go a long way in silencing coach Tom O’Brien’s critics. O’Brien has been known for closing strong, and in yet another fickle year for NC State, it wouldn’t be out of character for the Pack to lose to Virginia and win at Death Valley in the same month. In fact, some might even expect it.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft