|ACC upset watch: Week 12|
|Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:06 PM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
3. NC State at No. 11 Clemson: NC State’s 37-13 win last year in Raleigh snapped a seven-game Clemson winning streak in the series, but the Pack haven’t won in Death Valley since 2002. The quarterbacks will take center stage in this game, and both Clemson’s Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile and NC State’s Mike Glennon are coming off impressive performances. The pressure is on Clemson to win out, as the program is penciled in for the Allstate Sugar Bowl, but a win in Death Valley would go a long way in silencing coach Tom O’Brien’s critics. O’Brien has been known for closing strong, and in yet another fickle year for NC State, it wouldn’t be out of character for the Pack to lose to Virginia and win at Death Valley in the same month. In fact, some might even expect it.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits