|ACC Heisman Watch: Week 12|
|Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:37 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. North Carolina running back Giovani Bernard
2. Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile: Boyd is second in the nation and first in the ACC in passing efficiency with a 172.0 rating. That would be a Clemson record if the season ended today. He has 28 touchdown passes for the season, ranking second in school history, behind only the 33 he had last year. He has thrown 13 touchdown passes in the past three games, all in the first half. Boyd now has a 19-5 career record as a starting quarterback. This year, Boyd is 210-for-309 for 2,941 yards and 28 touchdowns, with nine interceptions. He is averaging 9.52 yards per attempt, on pace to break Bobby Gage’s record of 9.19 set back in 1947.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson