|ACC Heisman Watch: Week 12|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:37 AM||
1. North Carolina running back Giovani Bernard
2. Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile: Boyd is second in the nation and first in the ACC in passing efficiency with a 172.0 rating. That would be a Clemson record if the season ended today. He has 28 touchdown passes for the season, ranking second in school history, behind only the 33 he had last year. He has thrown 13 touchdown passes in the past three games, all in the first half. Boyd now has a 19-5 career record as a starting quarterback. This year, Boyd is 210-for-309 for 2,941 yards and 28 touchdowns, with nine interceptions. He is averaging 9.52 yards per attempt, on pace to break Bobby Gage’s record of 9.19 set back in 1947.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"