|ACC Heisman Watch: Week 12|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. North Carolina running back Giovani Bernard
2. Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile: Boyd is second in the nation and first in the ACC in passing efficiency with a 172.0 rating. That would be a Clemson record if the season ended today. He has 28 touchdown passes for the season, ranking second in school history, behind only the 33 he had last year. He has thrown 13 touchdown passes in the past three games, all in the first half. Boyd now has a 19-5 career record as a starting quarterback. This year, Boyd is 210-for-309 for 2,941 yards and 28 touchdowns, with nine interceptions. He is averaging 9.52 yards per attempt, on pace to break Bobby Gage’s record of 9.19 set back in 1947.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech