|Decision coming soon on Blossomgame|
|Monday, November 12, 2012 10:18 PM-||
Clemson head basketball coach Brad Brownell said on Monday night that a decision on whether to redshirt forward Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile would probably be made either this week or next. Blossomgame is a true freshman that suffered a broken leg on April 16, 2012 during a workout. Brownell said that he wanted to watch him some more in practice to see how close he is to coming back, and a decision would be made after he and Blossomgame had time to sit down and discuss it.
Brownell also said that Blossomgame wasn't behind schedule in his rehab, but he wasn't ahead of schedule either. "It's a difficult injury and it takes a lot time," said Brownell.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots