|Decision coming soon on Blossomgame|
|Monday, November 12, 2012 10:18 PM-||
Clemson head basketball coach Brad Brownell said on Monday night that a decision on whether to redshirt forward Jaron BlossomgameJaron Blossomgame
#5 6-7, 205
View Full Profile would probably be made either this week or next. Blossomgame is a true freshman that suffered a broken leg on April 16, 2012 during a workout. Brownell said that he wanted to watch him some more in practice to see how close he is to coming back, and a decision would be made after he and Blossomgame had time to sit down and discuss it.
Brownell also said that Blossomgame wasn't behind schedule in his rehab, but he wasn't ahead of schedule either. "It's a difficult injury and it takes a lot time," said Brownell.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Spurrier admits that he pulls for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Cowherd says Watson should refuse to play for Browns
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- Clemson Depth Chart released for Auburn