|Buffalo Still Needs More C.J. Spiller|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 12, 2012 3:18 PM||
Spiller was on the field for 34 plays and on the sidelines for 40. Meanwhile, rookie wide receiver T.J. Graham - he of the fatal late-game mistake - got 45 snaps. Sure, Graham plays a different position and is part of the team's three-receiver personnel package, whereas Spiller is in a time share with another competent running back. But football gods, having your best player on the sideline for more than half of the game is insane.
Spiller is one of the most explosive players in football. This is not a mirage; he is the definition of an elite player. There is Marshall Faulk potential in this runner. His current role within Chan Gailey's offense is no longer excusable; it's sickening. Nick Mendola has this one right: free C.J., Coach Gailey.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room