|Buffalo Still Needs More C.J. Spiller|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 12, 2012 3:18 PM||
Spiller was on the field for 34 plays and on the sidelines for 40. Meanwhile, rookie wide receiver T.J. Graham - he of the fatal late-game mistake - got 45 snaps. Sure, Graham plays a different position and is part of the team's three-receiver personnel package, whereas Spiller is in a time share with another competent running back. But football gods, having your best player on the sideline for more than half of the game is insane.
Spiller is one of the most explosive players in football. This is not a mirage; he is the definition of an elite player. There is Marshall Faulk potential in this runner. His current role within Chan Gailey's offense is no longer excusable; it's sickening. Nick Mendola has this one right: free C.J., Coach Gailey.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Ulric Jones apologizes to Watson, Clemson fanbase
- Game Times Announced for Clemson Football's First 3 Games
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- 2015 ACC Baseball Championship Bracket Announced
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds