|Buffalo Still Needs More C.J. Spiller|
|Monday, November 12, 2012 3:18 PM-||
Spiller was on the field for 34 plays and on the sidelines for 40. Meanwhile, rookie wide receiver T.J. Graham - he of the fatal late-game mistake - got 45 snaps. Sure, Graham plays a different position and is part of the team's three-receiver personnel package, whereas Spiller is in a time share with another competent running back. But football gods, having your best player on the sideline for more than half of the game is insane.
Spiller is one of the most explosive players in football. This is not a mirage; he is the definition of an elite player. There is Marshall Faulk potential in this runner. His current role within Chan Gailey's offense is no longer excusable; it's sickening. Nick Mendola has this one right: free C.J., Coach Gailey.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on the firing of Mark Richt
- WATCH: Gamecock fan flips the bird after Clemson TD
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- ACC announces game time and network for Championship Game
- Spiller takes a jab at the Gamecocks
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Vegas odds for Clemson-North Carolina
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team