|Buffalo Still Needs More C.J. Spiller|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 12, 2012 3:18 PM||
Spiller was on the field for 34 plays and on the sidelines for 40. Meanwhile, rookie wide receiver T.J. Graham - he of the fatal late-game mistake - got 45 snaps. Sure, Graham plays a different position and is part of the team's three-receiver personnel package, whereas Spiller is in a time share with another competent running back. But football gods, having your best player on the sideline for more than half of the game is insane.
Spiller is one of the most explosive players in football. This is not a mirage; he is the definition of an elite player. There is Marshall Faulk potential in this runner. His current role within Chan Gailey's offense is no longer excusable; it's sickening. Nick Mendola has this one right: free C.J., Coach Gailey.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab