|ESPN: ACC title game could be interesting|
|Monday, November 12, 2012 11:06 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
It’s time to call an audible.
You have the power, now use it. Throw a flag on your own ACC championship game. Throw caution to the wind. Throw the Coastal Division out the back door.
Give us No. 10 Florida State vs. No. 11 Clemson playing for it all. Again.
Ok, ok, so I’m half-joking – especially knowing that the ACC can’t afford for either of those teams to lose again if it wants two BCS bowl bids for the second straight year. But those tickets would sell faster than the SI Swimsuit issue.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- 8 Tigers invited to the NFL combine
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party
- Three Tigers listed in NFL Mock Draft
- Jeopardy question involved Clemson