|ESPN: ACC title game could be interesting|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
It’s time to call an audible.
You have the power, now use it. Throw a flag on your own ACC championship game. Throw caution to the wind. Throw the Coastal Division out the back door.
Give us No. 10 Florida State vs. No. 11 Clemson playing for it all. Again.
Ok, ok, so I’m half-joking – especially knowing that the ACC can’t afford for either of those teams to lose again if it wants two BCS bowl bids for the second straight year. But those tickets would sell faster than the SI Swimsuit issue.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Jeopardy question involving Clemson
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- Clemson defensive tackle to transfer
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- Pagano says goodbye to Clemson
- WATCH: Boulware, Wilkins prank teammates with Sour Patch Kids
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo