|ESPN: ACC title game could be interesting|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
It’s time to call an audible.
You have the power, now use it. Throw a flag on your own ACC championship game. Throw caution to the wind. Throw the Coastal Division out the back door.
Give us No. 10 Florida State vs. No. 11 Clemson playing for it all. Again.
Ok, ok, so I’m half-joking – especially knowing that the ACC can’t afford for either of those teams to lose again if it wants two BCS bowl bids for the second straight year. But those tickets would sell faster than the SI Swimsuit issue.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 10 rankings
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Former Clemson DB signs with Steelers
- Report: Brownell to return to Clemson next season
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- WATCH: Deshaun Watson throwing for Jon Gruden's QB Camp