|ACC Poll Reactions, Week 11|
|Monday, November 12, 2012 10:16 AM-||
While Florida State is fighting to climb the BCS standings in case of an upset, Clemson will be playing for a potential second ACC BCS bid. Jerry Palm currently has the Tigers in the Sugar Bowl - where ACC runner-up Virginia Tech played last season - but getting there will likely require a win over South Carolina in the regular season finale. Clemson does not have a schedule that will blow you away, but they have moved through each week with a business-like manner. But the argument that Clemson deserves a BCS bowl bid is washed away with a second loss to the Gamecocks. They need to carry that "our only loss was on the road to Florida State" argument through the season to earn a spot in New Orleans.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"