|ACC Poll Reactions, Week 11|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 12, 2012 10:16 AM||
While Florida State is fighting to climb the BCS standings in case of an upset, Clemson will be playing for a potential second ACC BCS bid. Jerry Palm currently has the Tigers in the Sugar Bowl - where ACC runner-up Virginia Tech played last season - but getting there will likely require a win over South Carolina in the regular season finale. Clemson does not have a schedule that will blow you away, but they have moved through each week with a business-like manner. But the argument that Clemson deserves a BCS bowl bid is washed away with a second loss to the Gamecocks. They need to carry that "our only loss was on the road to Florida State" argument through the season to earn a spot in New Orleans.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure