|ACC Poll Reactions, Week 11|
|Monday, November 12, 2012 10:16 AM-||
While Florida State is fighting to climb the BCS standings in case of an upset, Clemson will be playing for a potential second ACC BCS bid. Jerry Palm currently has the Tigers in the Sugar Bowl - where ACC runner-up Virginia Tech played last season - but getting there will likely require a win over South Carolina in the regular season finale. Clemson does not have a schedule that will blow you away, but they have moved through each week with a business-like manner. But the argument that Clemson deserves a BCS bowl bid is washed away with a second loss to the Gamecocks. They need to carry that "our only loss was on the road to Florida State" argument through the season to earn a spot in New Orleans.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Boulware fires back at NFL analyst on Twitter
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 Way-Too-Early Top 25
- Swinney: I always told my Mama I'd make it to Yale
- Venables named nation's top recruiter
- WATCH: Clemson football players go to a kid's birthday party