TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|ACC Poll Reactions, Week 11|
|Monday, November 12, 2012 10:16 AM-||
While Florida State is fighting to climb the BCS standings in case of an upset, Clemson will be playing for a potential second ACC BCS bid. Jerry Palm currently has the Tigers in the Sugar Bowl - where ACC runner-up Virginia Tech played last season - but getting there will likely require a win over South Carolina in the regular season finale. Clemson does not have a schedule that will blow you away, but they have moved through each week with a business-like manner. But the argument that Clemson deserves a BCS bowl bid is washed away with a second loss to the Gamecocks. They need to carry that "our only loss was on the road to Florida State" argument through the season to earn a spot in New Orleans.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College