|BCS standings reaction: Week 12|
|Monday, November 12, 2012 9:20 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
No more than two teams from each BCS conference can play in BCS bowls, so it doesn’t matter that literally half the SEC is ranked above Florida State and Clemson. With the SEC champ heading to the Sugar, and Texas A&M possibly going to the Fiesta, and Florida State heading to the Discover Orange Bowl as the ACC champ (if it can squeak by whatever five-loss team it’s playing in the title game), Clemson is the next man up. There’s really no other choice, as Notre Dame is likely to be scooped up by the time the Sugar makes its selection.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits