|ACC power rankings: Week 12|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 12, 2012 9:04 AM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. Florida State (9-1, 6-1 ACC; LW: No. 1) – The Seminoles came through in the clutch in a 28-22 win at Virginia Tech. FSU quarterback EJ Manuel orchestrated a last-minute scoring drive and the defense came up with a key interception on Logan Thomas’ final attempt at a comeback. All FSU needs to do is win at Maryland to clinch the division next week.
2. Clemson (9-1, 6-1 ACC; LW: No. 2) – There wasn’t much to be learned from Clemson’s 45-10 win over an injury-laden Maryland team. This game went as expected, with Maryland showing toughness, but not having nearly enough to hang with or stop Clemson’s talented offensive playmakers. The Tigers set a school record with their 12th straight home win.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story