|ESPN projects Clemson to Sugar Bowl|
|Sunday, November 11, 2012 8:54 PM-||
ESPN's Brad Edwards predicted the BCS Bowl games based on Sunday's BCS standings and said Clemson would be a "no-brainer" for Sugar Bowl vs. Alabama if Tigers win out.
BCS Championship - Kansas St vs Oregon
Rose - Nebraska vs Notre Dame
Sugar - Alabama vs CLEMSON
Orange - FSU vs Louisville
Fiesta - Oklahoma vs Texas A&M
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks