|Clemson Injury Update|
|Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:39 PM-||
Dabo Swinney during his Sunday media teleconference talked about the shape that the Tigers were in injury-wise.
He said that running back D.J. HowardD.J. Howard
RS So. Running Back
#22 5-11, 195
View Full Profile had twisted his ankle and Rod McDowell had sprained his toe. Other than that he thought they were in good shape.
Swinney did not anticipate anyone missing practice this week in preparation for the North Carolina State game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College