|Clemson Injury Update|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, November 11, 2012 6:39 PM||
Dabo Swinney during his Sunday media teleconference talked about the shape that the Tigers were in injury-wise.
He said that running back D.J. HowardD.J. Howard
RS So. Running Back
#22 5-11, 195
View Full Profile had twisted his ankle and Rod McDowell had sprained his toe. Other than that he thought they were in good shape.
Swinney did not anticipate anyone missing practice this week in preparation for the North Carolina State game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Details of Ogundeko's arrest affidavit
- Clemson DE dismissed from football team
- Former Clemson player laid to rest on Cemetery Hill
- Cole Stoudt released by Chargers
- Report: Ogundeko charged with Financial Transaction Fraud
- Latest ESPN Class Recruiting Rankings
- Latest Heisman, National Championship Odds
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- Official TigerNet iPhone App Released
- Clemson ranked in Athlon's Top 25 Preseason Poll