TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|Phil Steele's Clemson-MD forecast|
|Friday, November 9, 2012 11:40 AM-||
Last year featured the second greatest comeback in Clemson history as the Tigers trailed 35-17 but were down just 45-42 with 7:35 left. Watkins got an 89 yard KR td to snare the lead, 49-45, and CU sealed it with a 44 yard td run with 3:55. Unlike previous years with 2H collapses, the Tigers continue to roll with 5 straight wins after last week’s 56-20 demolition of Duke. For the 2nd straight week Boyd tied a school record with 5 td passes and is now #4 in the NCAA in pass avg 298 yards per game (68%) with a 25-9 ratio. CU racked up nearly 500 yards by halftime and had a 718-342 yard edge for the game. Last week MD was down to its 5th string QB due to injuries (a converted frosh LB) and fell behind 27-0 late in the 3Q before finally getting on the board in a 33-13 loss. CU has really had a great season this year and even impressed me in their lone loss at FSU. They will roll here.
PHIL’S FORECAST: CLEMSON 41 MARYLAND 10
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College