TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 130k members and 20M forum posts.
|Phil Steele's Clemson-MD forecast|
|Friday, November 9, 2012 11:40 AM-||
Last year featured the second greatest comeback in Clemson history as the Tigers trailed 35-17 but were down just 45-42 with 7:35 left. Watkins got an 89 yard KR td to snare the lead, 49-45, and CU sealed it with a 44 yard td run with 3:55. Unlike previous years with 2H collapses, the Tigers continue to roll with 5 straight wins after last week’s 56-20 demolition of Duke. For the 2nd straight week Boyd tied a school record with 5 td passes and is now #4 in the NCAA in pass avg 298 yards per game (68%) with a 25-9 ratio. CU racked up nearly 500 yards by halftime and had a 718-342 yard edge for the game. Last week MD was down to its 5th string QB due to injuries (a converted frosh LB) and fell behind 27-0 late in the 3Q before finally getting on the board in a 33-13 loss. CU has really had a great season this year and even impressed me in their lone loss at FSU. They will roll here.
PHIL’S FORECAST: CLEMSON 41 MARYLAND 10
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game