|Opponent: Maryland's WR Stefon Diggs and Wes Brown to miss Clemson game|
|Thursday, November 8, 2012 6:05 PM-||
From Washington Post:
Maryland’s most dynamic offensive weapon and its leading rusher are the latest Terrapins to succumb to the injury bug that has devastated the team this season.
Wide receiver Stefon Diggs and running back Wes Brown have been ruled out for Saturday’s game at Clemson because of ankle injuries, Maryland announced Thursday evening in its weekly injury report.
Brown, who has 382 rushing yards this season, missed the second half of last weekend’s 33-13 loss to Georgia Tech after tweaking his ankle, while Diggs had been seen wearing a walking boot throughout the week and was unable to practice.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson's statement on possible inclement weather for Clemson-ND
- Photo: ND coach's reaction to Clemson running down the hill
- WATCH: Swinney and team dancing in the locker room after ND win
- Friday AM Weather Update for Clemson-ND
- Clemson-ND game time and parking update
- Clemson jumps up in latest Coaches Poll
- Swinney wishes Notre Dame and their "lugubrious" crowd safe travels
- ESPN's Herbstreit impressed with Clemson after ND win
- WATCH: Swinney post-game speech cut off by ABC
- Clemson rises in latest AP Poll