|Opponent: Maryland's WR Stefon Diggs and Wes Brown to miss Clemson game|
From Washington Post:
Maryland’s most dynamic offensive weapon and its leading rusher are the latest Terrapins to succumb to the injury bug that has devastated the team this season.
Wide receiver Stefon Diggs and running back Wes Brown have been ruled out for Saturday’s game at Clemson because of ankle injuries, Maryland announced Thursday evening in its weekly injury report.
Brown, who has 382 rushing yards this season, missed the second half of last weekend’s 33-13 loss to Georgia Tech after tweaking his ankle, while Diggs had been seen wearing a walking boot throughout the week and was unable to practice.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game