|Opponent: Maryland's WR Stefon Diggs and Wes Brown to miss Clemson game|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, November 8, 2012 6:05 PM||
From Washington Post:
Maryland’s most dynamic offensive weapon and its leading rusher are the latest Terrapins to succumb to the injury bug that has devastated the team this season.
Wide receiver Stefon Diggs and running back Wes Brown have been ruled out for Saturday’s game at Clemson because of ankle injuries, Maryland announced Thursday evening in its weekly injury report.
Brown, who has 382 rushing yards this season, missed the second half of last weekend’s 33-13 loss to Georgia Tech after tweaking his ankle, while Diggs had been seen wearing a walking boot throughout the week and was unable to practice.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- TBT: William Perry on David Letterman Show
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies