|Opponent: Maryland's WR Stefon Diggs and Wes Brown to miss Clemson game|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, November 8, 2012 6:05 PM||
Maryland’s most dynamic offensive weapon and its leading rusher are the latest Terrapins to succumb to the injury bug that has devastated the team this season.
Wide receiver Stefon Diggs and running back Wes Brown have been ruled out for Saturday’s game at Clemson because of ankle injuries, Maryland announced Thursday evening in its weekly injury report.
Brown, who has 382 rushing yards this season, missed the second half of last weekend’s 33-13 loss to Georgia Tech after tweaking his ankle, while Diggs had been seen wearing a walking boot throughout the week and was unable to practice.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach