|Clemson to Collect Money for Red Cross at Football Game Saturday|
|Press Release - Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:38 PM||
CLEMSON, SC - Clemson University will collect money for the American Red Cross at its Homecoming football game against the Maryland Terrapins on Saturday, November 10 at Memorial Stadium. The game will kick off at 3:30 p.m.
The money will be used to help with relief efforts in the Northeast in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Volunteers will collect donations at Gates 1, 6, 9, 10, 13 and 16 as fans enter the stadium for the game.
Clemson has more than 800 undergraduate students and 3,300 alumni from New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
For more information, visit http://www.clemson.edu/hurricane-sandy-relief/.
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec