|Clemson to Collect Money for Red Cross at Football Game Saturday|
|Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:38 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC - Clemson University will collect money for the American Red Cross at its Homecoming football game against the Maryland Terrapins on Saturday, November 10 at Memorial Stadium. The game will kick off at 3:30 p.m.
The money will be used to help with relief efforts in the Northeast in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Volunteers will collect donations at Gates 1, 6, 9, 10, 13 and 16 as fans enter the stadium for the game.
Clemson has more than 800 undergraduate students and 3,300 alumni from New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
For more information, visit http://www.clemson.edu/hurricane-sandy-relief/.
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Photo: SC uniforms for Clemson game
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner