|Clemson to Collect Money for Red Cross at Football Game Saturday|
|Press Release - Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:38 PM||
CLEMSON, SC - Clemson University will collect money for the American Red Cross at its Homecoming football game against the Maryland Terrapins on Saturday, November 10 at Memorial Stadium. The game will kick off at 3:30 p.m.
The money will be used to help with relief efforts in the Northeast in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Volunteers will collect donations at Gates 1, 6, 9, 10, 13 and 16 as fans enter the stadium for the game.
Clemson has more than 800 undergraduate students and 3,300 alumni from New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
For more information, visit http://www.clemson.edu/hurricane-sandy-relief/.
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches