|Clemson to Collect Money for Red Cross at Football Game Saturday|
|Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:38 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC - Clemson University will collect money for the American Red Cross at its Homecoming football game against the Maryland Terrapins on Saturday, November 10 at Memorial Stadium. The game will kick off at 3:30 p.m.
The money will be used to help with relief efforts in the Northeast in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Volunteers will collect donations at Gates 1, 6, 9, 10, 13 and 16 as fans enter the stadium for the game.
Clemson has more than 800 undergraduate students and 3,300 alumni from New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
For more information, visit http://www.clemson.edu/hurricane-sandy-relief/.
- Spurrier admits that he pulls for Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Cowherd says Watson should refuse to play for Browns
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- Clemson Depth Chart released for Auburn