|Clemson to Collect Money for Red Cross at Football Game Saturday|
|Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:38 PM-||
CLEMSON, SC - Clemson University will collect money for the American Red Cross at its Homecoming football game against the Maryland Terrapins on Saturday, November 10 at Memorial Stadium. The game will kick off at 3:30 p.m.
The money will be used to help with relief efforts in the Northeast in the wake of Hurricane Sandy. Volunteers will collect donations at Gates 1, 6, 9, 10, 13 and 16 as fans enter the stadium for the game.
Clemson has more than 800 undergraduate students and 3,300 alumni from New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
For more information, visit http://www.clemson.edu/hurricane-sandy-relief/.
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits