|Lindysports: Scouting take on Clemson|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:34 PM||
The offense continues to click for Clemson. The Tigers put up 718 yards — the second-highest single-game total in school history — in a 36-point win at Duke last week. QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile continues to be the catalyst. He has thrown 10 touchdown passes in the last two games and WRs DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile and Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile may very well be the best 1-2 receiving punch in the country. Hopkins has a school-record 13 touchdown catches this season and Watkins set the school record for receiving yards in a game with 202 against Wake Forest in October. Clemson added the rushing attack back into the mix against Duke, rushing for a season-high 339 yards as the offensive line enjoyed its best game of the season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- Mac Lain says Wilkins is "just amazing"