TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|Lindysports: Scouting take on Clemson|
The offense continues to click for Clemson. The Tigers put up 718 yards — the second-highest single-game total in school history — in a 36-point win at Duke last week. QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile continues to be the catalyst. He has thrown 10 touchdown passes in the last two games and WRs DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile and Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile may very well be the best 1-2 receiving punch in the country. Hopkins has a school-record 13 touchdown catches this season and Watkins set the school record for receiving yards in a game with 202 against Wake Forest in October. Clemson added the rushing attack back into the mix against Duke, rushing for a season-high 339 yards as the offensive line enjoyed its best game of the season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game