|Dabo on Andre Ellington's injury|
|Tuesday, November 6, 2012 11:12 AM-||
He [Ellington] is on pace to return and he felt good this morning. We will not force him into action. If not, we will go with the other guys. The other guys are more than capable. I expect him to be ready to go.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson