|Dabo on Andre Ellington's injury|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, November 6, 2012 11:12 AM||
He [Ellington] is on pace to return and he felt good this morning. We will not force him into action. If not, we will go with the other guys. The other guys are more than capable. I expect him to be ready to go.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football