|Dabo on Andre Ellington's injury|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, November 6, 2012 11:12 AM||
Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile's injury and if he will be able to go this Saturday.
He [Ellington] is on pace to return and he felt good this morning. We will not force him into action. If not, we will go with the other guys. The other guys are more than capable. I expect him to be ready to go.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley