|Clemson celebrates homecoming with 56th annual Tigerama|
CLEMSON – Clemson University’s homecoming weekend festivities kick off with the 56th annual Tigerama Homecoming Pep Rally on Friday, Nov. 9, at Littlejohn Coliseum.
“Tigerama Tailgate” leads off the night at 5:30 p.m. on the lawn of Littlejohn Coliseum. This free, family-friendly event will feature live music, a magician, appearances by Clemson student-athletes and organizations, games and prizes.
Tigerama will begin at 7 p.m. inside Littlejohn. The emcees of the night are Miss South Carolina and Clemson student Ali Rogers and former Clemson football player and television personality Tribble Reese. The event will feature a special appearance by Dabo Swinney and the football team, Tiger Band, the Clemson University Gospel Choir, Army Rangers, the cheerleaders and Rally Cats, a skit performed by a student organization, a cappella group Tigeroar and the crowning of Miss Homecoming. The night will conclude with a fireworks show.
The theme for Tigerama is “Spirit of ’89,” on honor of the traditions that tie Clemson students to the first Tigers of 1889.
Tickets for Tigerama can be purchased in advance at $8 for adults and $6 for children and Clemson students. Tickets are available at the Clemson ticket office at Memorial Stadium, the Littlejohn Coliseum box office, the Alumni Center and many downtown Clemson retailers, such as Mr. Knickerbocker’s, Tiger Sports Shop and The Athletic Department. Tickets also may be purchased online at http://www.tigerama.org. Tickets purchased the day of the event are $10 for everyone. Several local restaurants will be offering discounts the week of the show with proof of a purchased ticket, including Smokin’ Pig, Spill the Beans, Groucho’s and Sweetgrass.
Tigerama is hosted by Blue Key honor society. Proceeds from the event benefit Blue Key’s Tigerama Scholarship Fund. For more information, visit the Facebook event at http://www.facebook.com/events/504746099550035/.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State
- Rex Ryan jokes about benching his VT players cause of ACC title game
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!