|Player of the Week: ACC|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 5, 2012 4:17 PM||
There is no doubt who the best player in the ACC was in Week 10.
Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile.
For essentially one half of work against Duke.
Boyd tied the Clemson single-game record for touchdowns scored in the first half with six -- five touchdown passes and one touchdown run. His 388 yards of total offense set a Clemson record for first-half yards, breaking the old mark set by Woodrow Dantzler in 2001 in the second half against NC State by a whopping 100 yards.
He also broke the Clemson career record for touchdowns scored with 73 total.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- Clemson player selected by New York Red Bulls
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec