|Player of the Week: ACC|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 5, 2012 4:17 PM||
There is no doubt who the best player in the ACC was in Week 10.
For essentially one half of work against Duke.
Boyd tied the Clemson single-game record for touchdowns scored in the first half with six -- five touchdown passes and one touchdown run. His 388 yards of total offense set a Clemson record for first-half yards, breaking the old mark set by Woodrow Dantzler in 2001 in the second half against NC State by a whopping 100 yards.
He also broke the Clemson career record for touchdowns scored with 73 total.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin