|Player of the Week: ACC|
|Monday, November 5, 2012 4:17 PM-||
There is no doubt who the best player in the ACC was in Week 10.
For essentially one half of work against Duke.
Boyd tied the Clemson single-game record for touchdowns scored in the first half with six -- five touchdown passes and one touchdown run. His 388 yards of total offense set a Clemson record for first-half yards, breaking the old mark set by Woodrow Dantzler in 2001 in the second half against NC State by a whopping 100 yards.
He also broke the Clemson career record for touchdowns scored with 73 total.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament