|Player of the Week: ACC|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 5, 2012 4:17 PM||
There is no doubt who the best player in the ACC was in Week 10.
Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile.
For essentially one half of work against Duke.
Boyd tied the Clemson single-game record for touchdowns scored in the first half with six -- five touchdown passes and one touchdown run. His 388 yards of total offense set a Clemson record for first-half yards, breaking the old mark set by Woodrow Dantzler in 2001 in the second half against NC State by a whopping 100 yards.
He also broke the Clemson career record for touchdowns scored with 73 total.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement