|Player of the Week: ACC|
|Monday, November 5, 2012 4:17 PM-||
There is no doubt who the best player in the ACC was in Week 10.
For essentially one half of work against Duke.
Boyd tied the Clemson single-game record for touchdowns scored in the first half with six -- five touchdown passes and one touchdown run. His 388 yards of total offense set a Clemson record for first-half yards, breaking the old mark set by Woodrow Dantzler in 2001 in the second half against NC State by a whopping 100 yards.
He also broke the Clemson career record for touchdowns scored with 73 total.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC