|Catanzaro Named Semifinalist for Groza|
|Press Release - Monday, November 5, 2012 12:59 PM||
Catanzaro, a native of Greenville, SC, is Clemson’s leading scorer with 79 points this year. He has made 12-13 field goals and 43-44 extra points for a Clemson team that is ranked eighth in the latest USA Today Coaches poll and 10th by Associated Press.
Catanzaro made 20 consecutive field goals dating to last year before he missed a field goal at Wake Forest on October 25. That was a Clemson record for consecutive made field goals. Catanzaro made four field goals in the season opening win against then 25th ranked Auburn. He also made a 50-yarder at Florida State, the longest field goal of his career.
He is 18-25 on field goals of 40 yards or more, the top percentage in Clemson history.
Catanzaro is currently 29th in the nation in field goals per game (1.33) and 30th in scoring with 8.78 points per game.
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic