|BCS standings reaction: Week 11|
|Monday, November 5, 2012 8:09 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
With FSU at No. 10 and Clemson still at No. 13, the ACC is still clinging to the possibility of having two teams play in BCS bowls. The computers have the Noles at No. 19. Savannah State and Murray State probably have a little something to do with that, not to mention a loss to an unranked, four-loss NC State team.
Florida State and Clemson are on track to win out, and both look capable of beating their SEC rivals in their regular-season finales -- two more teams that are ranked ahead of them again in the BCS standings.
While FSU and its fans might not agree with the Noles’ place in the standings, the good news is that both FSU and Clemson still have opportunities to do something about it.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson DE starter out vs. Auburn
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover