|BCS standings reaction: Week 11|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 5, 2012 8:09 AM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
With FSU at No. 10 and Clemson still at No. 13, the ACC is still clinging to the possibility of having two teams play in BCS bowls. The computers have the Noles at No. 19. Savannah State and Murray State probably have a little something to do with that, not to mention a loss to an unranked, four-loss NC State team.
Florida State and Clemson are on track to win out, and both look capable of beating their SEC rivals in their regular-season finales -- two more teams that are ranked ahead of them again in the BCS standings.
While FSU and its fans might not agree with the Noles’ place in the standings, the good news is that both FSU and Clemson still have opportunities to do something about it.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney calls for Notre Dame to join a conference to make College Football Playoffs
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- MUST SEE: A Son's Inspiration - Deshaun Watson's powerful story
- Da'Quan Bowers signs with NFL team
- Clemson HOFer hired by the Cardinals