|BCS standings reaction: Week 11|
|Monday, November 5, 2012 8:09 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
With FSU at No. 10 and Clemson still at No. 13, the ACC is still clinging to the possibility of having two teams play in BCS bowls. The computers have the Noles at No. 19. Savannah State and Murray State probably have a little something to do with that, not to mention a loss to an unranked, four-loss NC State team.
Florida State and Clemson are on track to win out, and both look capable of beating their SEC rivals in their regular-season finales -- two more teams that are ranked ahead of them again in the BCS standings.
While FSU and its fans might not agree with the Noles’ place in the standings, the good news is that both FSU and Clemson still have opportunities to do something about it.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC