|BCS standings reaction: Week 11|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 5, 2012 8:09 AM||
With FSU at No. 10 and Clemson still at No. 13, the ACC is still clinging to the possibility of having two teams play in BCS bowls. The computers have the Noles at No. 19. Savannah State and Murray State probably have a little something to do with that, not to mention a loss to an unranked, four-loss NC State team.
Florida State and Clemson are on track to win out, and both look capable of beating their SEC rivals in their regular-season finales -- two more teams that are ranked ahead of them again in the BCS standings.
While FSU and its fans might not agree with the Noles’ place in the standings, the good news is that both FSU and Clemson still have opportunities to do something about it.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach