|BCS standings reaction: Week 11|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, November 5, 2012 8:09 AM||
With FSU at No. 10 and Clemson still at No. 13, the ACC is still clinging to the possibility of having two teams play in BCS bowls. The computers have the Noles at No. 19. Savannah State and Murray State probably have a little something to do with that, not to mention a loss to an unranked, four-loss NC State team.
Florida State and Clemson are on track to win out, and both look capable of beating their SEC rivals in their regular-season finales -- two more teams that are ranked ahead of them again in the BCS standings.
While FSU and its fans might not agree with the Noles’ place in the standings, the good news is that both FSU and Clemson still have opportunities to do something about it.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- WATCH: Clemson Hype Video - The Locker Room
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- Report: Patriots almost signed C.J. Spiller
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Andre Ellington injury update