|BCS standings reaction: Week 11|
|Monday, November 5, 2012 8:09 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
With FSU at No. 10 and Clemson still at No. 13, the ACC is still clinging to the possibility of having two teams play in BCS bowls. The computers have the Noles at No. 19. Savannah State and Murray State probably have a little something to do with that, not to mention a loss to an unranked, four-loss NC State team.
Florida State and Clemson are on track to win out, and both look capable of beating their SEC rivals in their regular-season finales -- two more teams that are ranked ahead of them again in the BCS standings.
While FSU and its fans might not agree with the Noles’ place in the standings, the good news is that both FSU and Clemson still have opportunities to do something about it.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Swinney's epic rant on media using "Clemsoning"
- Gamecock kicker takes a jab at Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney's interview with infamous "lugubrious" CBS analyst
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Clemson has a new starter at wide receiver
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the locker room after GT win
- Jimmy Fallon jokes on Bradley Pinion
- Photos: Clemson grass parking lots
- Photo: "One South Carolina" logo on display for Clemson-GT