|Dabo on Andre Ellington's injury|
|Saturday, November 3, 2012 11:24 PM-||
Dabo Swinney said after the game that they decided not to put him back in the game because he could not really go full speed on after he tweaked it.
Swinney said that he did not think it was serious and Ellington should be fine.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Game time announced for Clemson-FSU
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- Swinney updates injury status of Gallman and others
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU