|Dabo on Andre Ellington's injury|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, November 3, 2012 11:24 PM||
Dabo Swinney said after the game that they decided not to put him back in the game because he could not really go full speed on after he tweaked it.
Swinney said that he did not think it was serious and Ellington should be fine.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Jaron Brown makes ridiculous catch against Chargers