|Dabo on Andre Ellington's injury|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, November 3, 2012 11:24 PM||
Dabo Swinney said after the game that they decided not to put him back in the game because he could not really go full speed on after he tweaked it.
Swinney said that he did not think it was serious and Ellington should be fine.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies