|Dabo on Andre Ellington's injury|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, November 3, 2012 11:24 PM||
Dabo Swinney said after the game that they decided not to put him back in the game because he could not really go full speed on after he tweaked it.
Swinney said that he did not think it was serious and Ellington should be fine.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson flag flies over US/NATO headquarters in Afghanistan
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels
- WATCH: Time lapse of LJC Demolition Efforts
- Isaiah Battle prepares for his NFL pro day
- 6 Tigers included in Athlon's Preseason All-Sophomore and All-Rookie Team