|Top candidates for ACC Player of the Year|
|Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:13 PM-||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, QB, Clemson. Boyd has made huge strides over last season and is a big reason the Tigers are 7-1 and in position to either play in the ACC championship game or secure a BCS berth. Boyd has thrown for 2,336 yards this season and is No. 2 in the ACC in passing yards per game, averaging 292. He also ranks No. 10 in the nation in passing efficiency and has added another dimension to his game as well -- he has been able to effectively run the ball.
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile, WR, Clemson. Hopkins emerged as the best player in the first half of the season, and that probably came as a surprise to some. But with Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile slowed, the receiving group became the Hopkins show. He leads the ACC with 10 touchdown receptions and will easily clear 1,000 yards -- he already has 909 and 58 receptions. He has four 100-yard games this season and holds the single-season receptions mark (13) and one of the best single-game receiving yards mark (197).
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits