|Top candidates for ACC Player of the Year|
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, QB, Clemson. Boyd has made huge strides over last season and is a big reason the Tigers are 7-1 and in position to either play in the ACC championship game or secure a BCS berth. Boyd has thrown for 2,336 yards this season and is No. 2 in the ACC in passing yards per game, averaging 292. He also ranks No. 10 in the nation in passing efficiency and has added another dimension to his game as well -- he has been able to effectively run the ball.
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile, WR, Clemson. Hopkins emerged as the best player in the first half of the season, and that probably came as a surprise to some. But with Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile slowed, the receiving group became the Hopkins show. He leads the ACC with 10 touchdown receptions and will easily clear 1,000 yards -- he already has 909 and 58 receptions. He has four 100-yard games this season and holds the single-season receptions mark (13) and one of the best single-game receiving yards mark (197).
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- Muschamp on 56-7 loss: "We got whipped"
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Virginia Tech