|Dabo says he takes Spurrier's jabs as a compliment|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:36 AM||
"People need to kind of back off the ledge. Personally I really think he was trying to pay me a compliment...I think. I know it was kind of a round about way of getting there. It would be kind of like telling my wife I really think you should wear this dress. This dress looks great on you. You don’t look near as fat in that dress. So it was kind of a round about way, but I take it as a compliment. I think that is what he was trying to do. I do take it as a compliment that he would use something I said to compliment one of his players."
"Again as I said the other day my prayers are with Marcus Lattimore. He's a great young man. Football is a violent game. Injuries happen. People get hurt all the time, but this is a guy I know. I know his family. I meant exactly what I said. He's a quality, quality person. And I really believe if anybody can come back he will and I hope he does. I am disappointed we are not going to get a chance to compete against him because he is a great competitor. Listen I want to be the best and I want to play the best. I never been a guy that just wanted to line up and not having any challenges. I want to compete against the best so I am disappointed he can't play this year. I am hopeful he will be back and be able to play this game that he loves. "
See Spurrier's comments http://www.tigernet.com/view/clemson_update.do?id=7994
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson