|Morris wanted to get Boyd record against Wake|
|Monday, October 29, 2012 11:57 AM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that he found out late in the game against Wake Forest that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile was 9 yards from a career high. Morris said for everything that Boyd has done for the program he wanted to send Boyd back out to set a new personal best. Morris had to convince head coach Dabo Swinney that Boyd would not get hit. Boyd didn't get the record on the first two plays and on the last play before he would be pulled he hit Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
So. Wide Receiver
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile on a long pass to not only set a career record but a Clemson record of 428 passing yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson