|Morris wanted to get Boyd record against Wake|
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that he found out late in the game against Wake Forest that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile was 9 yards from a career high. Morris said for everything that Boyd has done for the program he wanted to send Boyd back out to set a new personal best. Morris had to convince head coach Dabo Swinney that Boyd would not get hit. Boyd didn't get the record on the first two plays and on the last play before he would be pulled he hit Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
So. Wide Receiver
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile on a long pass to not only set a career record but a Clemson record of 428 passing yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Missing Clemson Associate AD found dead
- Boulware signs a Gamecocks helmet: "This is our State/Country!"
- WATCH: Hunter Johnson can nail passes at goal posts
- Clemson athletics leader reported missing
- C.J. Spiller signs with AFC team
- Hopkins gives advice to Deshaun Watson
- Watson wins inaugural Hall of Fame award
- Swinney: "We might have been America’s team for 24 hours"
- WATCH: Watson jokes that Cowboys need to trade Dak and Romo
- Young Clemson fan writes letter to Brad Brownell