|Morris wanted to get Boyd record against Wake|
|Monday, October 29, 2012 11:57 AM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that he found out late in the game against Wake Forest that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile was 9 yards from a career high. Morris said for everything that Boyd has done for the program he wanted to send Boyd back out to set a new personal best. Morris had to convince head coach Dabo Swinney that Boyd would not get hit. Boyd didn't get the record on the first two plays and on the last play before he would be pulled he hit Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
So. Wide Receiver
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile on a long pass to not only set a career record but a Clemson record of 428 passing yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft