|Morris wanted to get Boyd record against Wake|
|Monday, October 29, 2012 11:57 AM-||
Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris said on Monday that he found out late in the game against Wake Forest that Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile was 9 yards from a career high. Morris said for everything that Boyd has done for the program he wanted to send Boyd back out to set a new personal best. Morris had to convince head coach Dabo Swinney that Boyd would not get hit. Boyd didn't get the record on the first two plays and on the last play before he would be pulled he hit Martavis BryantMartavis Bryant
So. Wide Receiver
#1 6-5, 200
Calhoun Falls, SC
View Full Profile on a long pass to not only set a career record but a Clemson record of 428 passing yards.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"