|Tajh Boyd NFL scouting report|
|Saturday, October 27, 2012 9:38 AM-||
He likely won’t be entering the 2013 NFL draft, but if he does, I think he will get drafted in the middle rounds. He has intriguing tools but is not quite as tall as you’d like a quarterback to be, and he doesn’t make great decisions at every juncture. This is a player to keep an eye on, certainly a Heisman candidate if he returns for his senior season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Former Clemson LB signs with Patriots