|Nuk Hopkins NFL scouting report|
|Saturday, October 27, 2012 9:36 AM-||
Hopkins has by far and away run off with Clemson’s top receiver spot after Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile had a stellar freshman season just a year ago. Watkins has struggled with injuries and inconsistencies while Hopkins has stolen the spotlight at Clemson in 2012. Through the team’s first seven games, he leads the Tigers with 52 receptions for 845 yards and nine touchdowns. Though not as tall as ideal, Hopkins does a good job of snatching the ball out of the air and making the play at its highest point. Big play threat with good speed and I love his elusiveness after the catch. He is averaging over 16 yards per reception so far this season, proving that he is a consistent downfield threat.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson