TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 129k members and 20M forum posts.
|Nuk Hopkins NFL scouting report|
|Saturday, October 27, 2012 9:36 AM-||
Hopkins has by far and away run off with Clemson’s top receiver spot after Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile had a stellar freshman season just a year ago. Watkins has struggled with injuries and inconsistencies while Hopkins has stolen the spotlight at Clemson in 2012. Through the team’s first seven games, he leads the Tigers with 52 receptions for 845 yards and nine touchdowns. Though not as tall as ideal, Hopkins does a good job of snatching the ball out of the air and making the play at its highest point. Big play threat with good speed and I love his elusiveness after the catch. He is averaging over 16 yards per reception so far this season, proving that he is a consistent downfield threat.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"