|Nuk Hopkins NFL scouting report|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, October 27, 2012 9:36 AM||
Hopkins has by far and away run off with Clemson’s top receiver spot after Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile had a stellar freshman season just a year ago. Watkins has struggled with injuries and inconsistencies while Hopkins has stolen the spotlight at Clemson in 2012. Through the team’s first seven games, he leads the Tigers with 52 receptions for 845 yards and nine touchdowns. Though not as tall as ideal, Hopkins does a good job of snatching the ball out of the air and making the play at its highest point. Big play threat with good speed and I love his elusiveness after the catch. He is averaging over 16 yards per reception so far this season, proving that he is a consistent downfield threat.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"