|Dabo Swinney on Night games|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:41 AM||
Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile answered a question about night home games during his media press conference that "We dont control that. We just play em, when they say play em."
He also said on the road-home discrepancy.."Everybody is scared of the Valley at night."
SID Tim Bourret says Clemson has had 17 night games on the road and just three at home in the last five years.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Chandler Catanzaro wins huge NFL honor
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches
- WATCH: Swinney video-bombs interview with Artavis Scott