|Dabo Swinney on Night games|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:41 AM||
Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile answered a question about night home games during his media press conference that "We dont control that. We just play em, when they say play em."
He also said on the road-home discrepancy.."Everybody is scared of the Valley at night."
SID Tim Bourret says Clemson has had 17 night games on the road and just three at home in the last five years.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney speaks to Guillermo, hopes center can rejoin the team
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- WATCH: Williams with one-handed catch at Spring Game
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- WATCH: Clemson Spring Game Highlights
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley