|Dabo Swinney on Night games|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 23, 2012 11:41 AM||
Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile answered a question about night home games during his media press conference that "We dont control that. We just play em, when they say play em."
He also said on the road-home discrepancy.."Everybody is scared of the Valley at night."
SID Tim Bourret says Clemson has had 17 night games on the road and just three at home in the last five years.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"