|ACC Heisman Watch: Week 9|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:37 AM||
1. EJ Manuel
2. Clemson receiver DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile. Hopkins had only three catches for 68 yards and a touchdown in a win over Virginia Tech in Week 8, but I still think he is worthy of much more national attention than he has gotten. Hopkins has 52 catches for 845 yards and nine touchdowns this season -- all tops in the ACC. He ranks No. 2 in the nation in total receiving yards.
3. Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile. He did not play his best game against Virginia Tech last week, throwing for a season-low 160 yards with a touchdown and an interception. Boyd still ranks second in the league in passing efficiency.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule