|ACC Heisman Watch: Week 9|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:37 AM||
1. EJ Manuel
2. Clemson receiver DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile. Hopkins had only three catches for 68 yards and a touchdown in a win over Virginia Tech in Week 8, but I still think he is worthy of much more national attention than he has gotten. Hopkins has 52 catches for 845 yards and nine touchdowns this season -- all tops in the ACC. He ranks No. 2 in the nation in total receiving yards.
3. Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile. He did not play his best game against Virginia Tech last week, throwing for a season-low 160 yards with a touchdown and an interception. Boyd still ranks second in the league in passing efficiency.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI