|ACC Heisman Watch: Week 9|
|Tuesday, October 23, 2012 10:37 AM-||
1. EJ Manuel
2. Clemson receiver DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile. Hopkins had only three catches for 68 yards and a touchdown in a win over Virginia Tech in Week 8, but I still think he is worthy of much more national attention than he has gotten. Hopkins has 52 catches for 845 yards and nine touchdowns this season -- all tops in the ACC. He ranks No. 2 in the nation in total receiving yards.
3. Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile. He did not play his best game against Virginia Tech last week, throwing for a season-low 160 yards with a touchdown and an interception. Boyd still ranks second in the league in passing efficiency.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game