|Dabo on Darius Robinson's injury|
|Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:08 PM-||
As we reported earlier, Dabo Swinney at his media teleconference confirmed that CB Darius RobinsonDarius Robinson
#21 5-10, 175
College Park, GA
View Full Profile has a fractured ankle. He will have surgery on Tuesday and will be out until at least the bowl game.
He also said that Adam Humphries would step in and cross train at CB only if there is another injury to the CB's. Martin Jenkins and Darius Robinson have had serious injuries at the position. Humphries hasn't worked at all on defense. Says Adam is critical to the offense as well.
Swinney also said that a few players are banged up on the team but we will nurse them along and should be able to play.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson Hype video "Steps to a National Championship"