|Dabo on Darius Robinson's injury|
|Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:08 PM-||
As we reported earlier, Dabo Swinney at his media teleconference confirmed that CB Darius RobinsonDarius Robinson
#21 5-10, 175
College Park, GA
View Full Profile has a fractured ankle. He will have surgery on Tuesday and will be out until at least the bowl game.
He also said that Adam Humphries would step in and cross train at CB only if there is another injury to the CB's. Martin Jenkins and Darius Robinson have had serious injuries at the position. Humphries hasn't worked at all on defense. Says Adam is critical to the offense as well.
Swinney also said that a few players are banged up on the team but we will nurse them along and should be able to play.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts