|Dabo on Darius Robinson's injury|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, October 21, 2012 6:08 PM||
As we reported earlier, Dabo Swinney at his media teleconference confirmed that CB Darius RobinsonDarius Robinson
#21 5-10, 175
College Park, GA
View Full Profile has a fractured ankle. He will have surgery on Tuesday and will be out until at least the bowl game.
He also said that Adam Humphries would step in and cross train at CB only if there is another injury to the CB's. Martin Jenkins and Darius Robinson have had serious injuries at the position. Humphries hasn't worked at all on defense. Says Adam is critical to the offense as well.
Swinney also said that a few players are banged up on the team but we will nurse them along and should be able to play.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI