|Tip Off the 2012-13 Basketball Season with Rock the 'John|
|Press Release - Monday, October 15, 2012 2:53 PM||
Fans can expect an exciting night from start to finish with performances from Tiger Band, cheerleaders and Rally Cats, and the Air Elite trampoline dunk team. Fans can also expect to see each team in action, with the women putting on a short exhibition showcasing practice drills and the men taking the floor for a short scrimmage.
The opportunity to win great prizes will be available as well, including $5,000 and a grand prize of $25,000! For a chance to win these great prizes, fans are urged to be active through social media during the event, whether it be Facebook, Twitter or by checking in to the venue on Foursquare. The official hashtag for Rock the 'John on Twitter will be #RTJ. A fan who uses the #RTJ hashtag will be selected by Clemson Athletics, and will have the opportunity to win $5,000 at the event. Those that are active throughout the night on social media could have their tweets or Facebook comments displayed on the upgraded HD video board, and can take home a great selection of prizes, including the grand prize of $25,000!
The night will conclude with an autograph session with all players from both teams immediately following the event. The autographs will be held on the concourse level of Littlejohn Coliseum.
For more information visit ClemsonTigers.com or follow Clemson Athletics on Twitter and at their Official Facebook Page.
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach