|ACC Heisman Watch: Week 7|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, October 9, 2012 10:47 AM||
1. Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile: Boyd is making plays this year that he wouldn’t have been able to make a year ago. He has slimmed down and is making good use of his feet, and in turn he’s driving defenses nuts. Against Georgia Tech last weekend he became the school’s career leader in touchdown passes with 50, finishing the game with two passing touchdowns and one rushing touchdown. He passed for a career-high 397 yards and rushed for a career-high 63 yards. The 460 yards of total offense was the second most by an individual player in school history. The record is 517 yards of total offense by Woodrow Dantzler in 2001 against NC State.
2. Clemson receiver DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile: Hopkins had seven receptions for 173 yards and two touchdowns against Georgia Tech. His 173 receiving yards was the fifth best in school history. Hopkins now has eight touchdown receptions this season, giving him 17 for his career. That ties him with Perry Tuttle for third place in school history for career touchdown receptions. Hopkins has had at least 100 yards receiving in four of Clemson’s six games this season and a touchdown catch in five of the six as well.
3. Florida State quarterback EJ Manuel
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- C.J. Spiller will not be returning to the Bills
- Clemson 2015 Pro Day Updates
- Venables: "I would have stayed for a lot less"
- Report: Spiller turned down $4.5 million from Bills
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- ESPN ranks Watson #2 intriguing ACC figure