|Swinney gets along well with Paul Johnson|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, October 4, 2012 9:21 AM||
“Paul and I are friends and get along very well,” Swinney said Wednesday on the ACC coaches teleconference.
Swinney called Johnson “down to earth” and said that he has been very gracious and insightful to him since he became a head coach midway through the 2008 season. Swinney’s first game as head coach, in fact, was against the Yellow Jackets in what was also Johnson’s first year at Tech. Swinney declined to share the insights that Johnson has shared, but praised his understanding of the game and coaching business.
Beyond pre-game exchanges, Johnson and Swinney have gotten to know each other through ACC meetings and Nike-sponsored trips. Their wives, as well, have become friends.
Said Johnson, “We get along great.”
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Deshaun Watson injury update
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Vic Beasley impressive on the Bench Press
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- K.J. McDaniels traded to Houston
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach