|Dabo sends out a challenge to fans|
|Tuesday, October 2, 2012 3:57 PM-||
Clemson head coach Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile in his Tuesday press conference challenged the fans to make Death Valley the best environment in college football on Saturday against Georgia Tech.
“It’s good to be home. It really is,” said Swinney. “7 of our last 9 have been away from Death Valley. So it really is good to be at home. I really want to challenge our crowd. I know we are going to have a great crowd, but we really need to create the best environment in college football on Saturday right here in Clemson. We got a 3:30 kick. I hope everyone will show up early and will make this a great environment. I am telling you the energy from the Valley is awesome and our players feed off of that."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Former Clemson player makes MLB debut
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more
- ESPN announces new commentators for Thursday and Friday College Football; David Pollack re-signs
- ACC and ESPN closing in on network deal