|ACC helmet stickers: Week 5|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:16 AM||
Clemson quarterback Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile: He threw three touchdown passes to three receivers and ran in another in the Tigers' 45-31 victory over Boston College on Saturday. He completed 28 of 38 passes for 367 yards and ran for 42 yards. Boyd finished with 409 yards of total offense, just the sixth 400-yard total offense game in Clemson history. Boyd tied Charlie WhitehurstCharlie Whitehurst
#6 6-4, 225
View Full Profile’s Clemson record for touchdown passes in a career with 49.
Clemson WR DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
Jr. Wide Receiver
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile: He caught 11 passes for school-record 197 yards and a touchdown, answering once again that the offense can function without Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile, who missed the game with a virus. Hopkins broke the single-game record of 182 by Rod Gardner against North Carolina in 2000. Hopkins had his third 100-yard receiving game of the season. In just five games this year, Hopkins has established the Clemson single-game receptions record (13 vs. Auburn in the opener), tied the record for touchdown catches in a single game (three vs. Furman) and now set the record for receiving yards in a game. He has 42 receptions in five games.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"