|Photo: Boyd wins Leather Helmet Award|
|by TigerNet Staff - Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:04 PM||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile was named the winner of the Leather Helmet Award this evening as the game’s most valuable player. He completed 28 of 38 passes for 367 yards and three scores. He also had 42 yards rushing and a score so he finished with 409 yards of total offense, just the sixth 400-yard total offense game in Clemson history. He now has two of the six, as he had 416 against Auburn last year. Woodrow Dantzler has the record with 517 against NC State in 2001. This marked the second time Boyd has thrown for exactly 367 yards in a game. He also had 367 against North Carolina last year. He now has five of the top nine passing yardage games in Clemson history.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"