|Photo: Boyd wins Leather Helmet Award|
|Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:04 PM-||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile was named the winner of the Leather Helmet Award this evening as the game’s most valuable player. He completed 28 of 38 passes for 367 yards and three scores. He also had 42 yards rushing and a score so he finished with 409 yards of total offense, just the sixth 400-yard total offense game in Clemson history. He now has two of the six, as he had 416 against Auburn last year. Woodrow Dantzler has the record with 517 against NC State in 2001. This marked the second time Boyd has thrown for exactly 367 yards in a game. He also had 367 against North Carolina last year. He now has five of the top nine passing yardage games in Clemson history.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft