|Photo: Boyd wins Leather Helmet Award|
|Saturday, September 29, 2012 9:04 PM-||
Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile was named the winner of the Leather Helmet Award this evening as the game’s most valuable player. He completed 28 of 38 passes for 367 yards and three scores. He also had 42 yards rushing and a score so he finished with 409 yards of total offense, just the sixth 400-yard total offense game in Clemson history. He now has two of the six, as he had 416 against Auburn last year. Woodrow Dantzler has the record with 517 against NC State in 2001. This marked the second time Boyd has thrown for exactly 367 yards in a game. He also had 367 against North Carolina last year. He now has five of the top nine passing yardage games in Clemson history.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me