|Clemson 38, Boston College 21 - 3rd Qtr|
|Saturday, September 29, 2012 6:11 PM-||
Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile's 1 yard touchdown run gives the Tigers a 38-21 lead over Boston College with 3:07 left in the 3rd quarter. The score came after an interception by Rashard HallRashard Hall
#31 6-2, 210
St. Augustine, FL
View Full Profile.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me